Jim Moline, President of Moline Builders, has been building custom homes since 1988. Drawing from his background as a framing contractor and developer allows him to bring quality workmanship, creativity and unique designs to his customers. Each new construction and remodeling project is personally managed by Jim Moline, making his approach as a “Professional Builder with a Personal Touch” and product quality well known across Northwest Ohio and Southeast Michigan.
A commitment to excellence, quality and fair pricing have been key to the success of Moline Builders … a Five Time “Builder of the Year” and the only custom home builder to be a “Certified” Energy Star builder in Northwest Ohio and Southeast Michigan. We hope you’ll visit us at www.MolineBuilders.com.
- Five time Builder of the Year
- “Certified” Energy Star Builder
- Builder Magazine's fireplace design 1992
- Best Home over 4,000 sq. ft.: 1997 and 1998
- Best Villa Design over $300,000: 1997, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2010, 2012, 2013 and 2014
- Development of the Year: 2004 for Deer Valley Villas
- Community of the Year: 2012 Brooklynn Park
- Home of the Year over $350K for 2004
- Home of the Year over $500,000: 1998, 2010, 2012 and 2013
- In addition, he has received a number of masonry awards for the brickwork on the interior and exterior of homes